We have an excellent job opportunity for you for the position of Safety Supervisor for a Oil & Gas Company in Saudi Arabia Location.
* He should be university graduate and he should be specialized in Safety citification IOSH, NEBOSH.
* He should have 7-10 years of experience with excellent track record and management skills. Also he should possess international Work Experience in Gulf Countries.
* Ability to build trust and confidence with management and supervision.
* Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
* Ability to communicate with employees at all levels
* Responsible to identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
* Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture within company.
* Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
* Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
* Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-work activities.
* Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
* Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development.
* Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
* Work within company policy as outlined in the HSE manual and in compliment with the Construction safety Manual, Policy, and OSHA Safety rules.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Ms. Bhavisha Totlani